Introduction of Me!





Hey! My name is Tara Woday and I am a freshman at the University of South Alabama, majoring in nursing. I am from a small town outside of Chicago, Illinois called Plainfield. Coming to the college was a major adjustment; however, I never thought I could feel so at home a thousand miles away from my family and friends. My older sister is someone who inspired me to take this leap of faith and choosing the school that is the best fit for me, despite the distance. Here on campus, I am involved in Phi Mu. I hold the position of the assistant to the Panhellenic Delegate where I interact with sisters from the other sororities on campus to encourage supportive and genuine sisterhood between all houses. I am so grateful to be a Jag!




Image result for chicago


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spring Time!

Advice to My Past Self